DETAILED INFO - BresleSampler® SingleTab™
BresleSampler® SingleTab™ patch for sampling according to ISO 8502-6
SingleTab™ is an adhesive latex patch used to determine the level of soluble salts on uncoated surfaces in accordance with the ISO 8502-6 and ISO 8502-9 Test Methods - mainly for cleanliness control before industrial painting but also for risk diagnosis after PVC fires.
Our patented BresleSampler® SingleTab™ has one tab that allows quick removal of the protective layer - A classic product used by corrosion and coating experts all over the world:
- Easy-open tab for quick removal of protective paper and centre filler
- Strong highly elastic latex film (silicon free)
- Available in two models (same functionality) square sampling area (ST-LSR1) and round sampling area (ST-LRB1)
- Made in Sweden fulfilling highest quality standards
- Sampling according to ISO 8502-6 and ISO 8502-9.
Available in two models:
- Square with round sampling area, Article no ST-LRB1
- Square with square sampling area, Article no ST-LSB1
Both models have the same functionality.
- Sampling volume: 1 - 15 ml
- Sampling area: 12.5 cm2
- Package size 25 pcs: 40 x 60 x 87 mm
- Package size 50 pcs: 72 x 66 x 130 mm
- Background contamination: < 5 mg / m2 (< 0,5 µg / cm2)
For use with the ISO Standards ISO 8502-6 and ISO 8502-9
All Expertus BresleSamplers® are made in Sweden according to the highest quality standards.
Certificate of Cleanliness is available at purchase, traceable Batch No.