BresleSampler® TwinTab™ - Outstanding usability that leaves test surface without any glue rests
New TwinTab™ BresleSampler® patch for sampling according to ISO 8502-6
TwinTab™ is a new adhesive BresleSampler® Patch (pat.pend.) designed with two tabs that provide excellent usability - Tab 1 is an “easy-open” tab and Tab 2 is an “easy-remove” tab. The BresleSampler® TwinTab™ patch is used to determine the concentration for dose of soluble salts on surfaces in accordance with the ISO 8502-6 and ISO 8502-9 test methods, mainly for cleanliness control before industrial painting but also for risk diagnosis after PVC fires. TwinTab™ has strong adhesive glue that increases the tightness and secures an exact sampling area which improves the accuracy of the analysis.
- Extra strong adhesion - exact sampling area and maximised precision without leaving glue/foam residues on the test surface
- Does not break upon removal - a clean removal of patch after use
- Easy-open tab - quick removal of protective paper and centre filler
- Easy-remove tab - a non-stick tab that gives excellent grip when removing the sampler after use
- Strong highly elastic latex film (silicon free)
- Available in three models (same functionality) square sampling area (TT-LSR2), round sampling area (TT-LRB2), and drop-shaped with round sampling area (TT-LDG2)
- Made in Sweden fulfilling highest quality standards
- Sampling according to ISO 8502-6 and ISO 8502-9.
Available in 3 models:
- Square with square sampling area, Article no TT-LSR2
- Square with round sampling area, Article no TT-LRB2
- Drop shaped with round sampling area, Article no TT-LDG2
All models have the same functionality. The new drop shaped BresleSampler® is marginally easier to remove after sampling, due to slightly improved distribution of forces compared to the traditional square outer shapes.
Package of either 25 or 50 pcs.
- Sampling volume: 1 - 15 ml
- Sampling area: 12.5 cm2
- Package size 25 pcs: 40 x 60 x 87 mm
- Package size 50 pcs: 72 x 66 x 130 mm
- Background contamination: < 5 mg / m2 (< 0,5 µg / cm2)
For use with the ISO Standards ISO 8502-6 and ISO 8502-9.
All Expertus BresleSamplers® are made in Sweden to the highest quality standards.
Certificate of Cleanliness is available at purchase with traceable Batch No.